Join us for a private tour behind the scenes of the Zurich Opera House on June 11, 2016
Have you ever wondered about the history of the Zurich Opera House and how a production is created? Now, it´s your chance to take a look behind the scenes and get to know the Zurich Opera House from a different perspective.
The event is exclusively for NYU.ch and will take 1.5 hours. The tour will take us onto the stage, past the props, make-up and dressmaking departments, into the costume depository as well as the Opera House´s furniture and stage-set warehouse. For those interested, we will start with a healthy lunch at Tibits and then walk over to the Opera House from there.
- Saturday, June 11
- Lunch: 12:00 – 1:15pm at Tibits (optional) , Seefeldstrasse 2, 8008 Zürich (tram stop Opernhaus or Stadelhofen)
- Tour: 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Falkenstrasse 1, 8008 Zürich
- Drinks: 3:00 pm place TBD (optional)
- Lunch: everyone pays for his or her lunch
- Tour: between 10-30CHF, we will share the cost of the tour and I will collect it that day
Please let Johanna Herbst (e-mail) know if you would like to join – we have a maximum of 20 slots and as always, first come first serve.